Thursday, March 22, 2012

shine...


When i get happy like kids
Don't be mad please 
I was lonely when you arrested me
and looking for a happy end in dead end streets...
All questions about love
I am telling you Shine!..

Don't want any pictures 
which is catched my smile
I am with you now
Touch my dimple with your kiss 
I told u that we would burn
when i drunk wine from your lips 
Your breath was like a fire
I ignite for you Shine...

A silly smile on my face 
I am afraid 
if someone see that...
My heart almost jump out 
of my chest 
Cover yours on me please
I am freezing for you Shine...

Close your eyes my princess
Forget the heroes on white horses
Hold your hands and touch me
You told me ''don't do it''
When i said ''die for you''
So i am here Living for you Shine...  




Mehmet Salih Oral





No comments:

Post a Comment