Thursday, March 22, 2012

                                               THE  OTHER SاDE OF ME


what`s this I`m feeling 
when I saw your profile pic 
my heart started pounding 
I don`t know what to click ;) 


my lipstick is red 
my strapless dress is blue 
I can`t take you out of my head 
the first time I saw you ;) 


I want to commit a crime.. 
I want to steal your heart.. 
I want you from the very start.. 
I can`t take you out of my mind.. 
I want you to be mine.. 


I wanna get loose 
atleast once in awhile 
I wanna laugh 
or atleast just smile 
this is the other side of me 
loud and crazy 
take it..or leave it.. 


Shut up.. 
I`ve had enough.. 
Just kiss me 
but don`t you dare 
fall inlove with me.. 


I can break more hearts 
in just a click.. 
how? 
..by changing my status into 
'In a Relationship' ;) 

if we`re not meant to be 
I`ll make it meant to be 
if the fate will not find its way 
I will find my own way 
and I`ll say, 
"hey, you fuck!ng fate, 
get out of my way! 

giving up is not my style.. 
I was raised to say "I`m a fighter" with a high class smile.. 

you may break my wings, 
yet I can simply continue to fly.. 
on a broomstick.. 
I am flexible like that.. 

I may be lazy.. 
but, I`m also too impatient to wait.. 
so I create my own fate..  


ELLA PAM
















No comments:

Post a Comment