Thursday, March 22, 2012

Letter from a Fox: Growing Love


Do you remember how we first met? How my searching eyes found your searching soul. I was not so sure about you and you were not to. I found you in an odd way I consider kismet..

I don't know but talking to you everyday makes me happy..makes me lively. Its like I cannot call it a day without seeing you and your sweet smile. Even your eyes smile for me..I feel that its going to be mine. I have found a deeper courage this time for love. I will keep you this time..at this very moment my feelings for you is burning like the brightest fire in a dark and cold desert.

I know I talk like a fool sometimes..I act like a fool..a fool for love. I cannot stop myself from keeping in touch with you. I can't stop now..you have become a part of my life. I would always wait in front of the monitor for your messages that would warm up my uncertain and dying hope that it will be me and you in the nearest future.

Have you ever heard or felt the unspeakable kind of love? A love that makes me weak and strong. A love that makes me cry and pray. A love that embraces me whenever I see you in front of me even when we are thousand miles apart. I can see a new groovy kind of love between you and me. I really feel you are finally home. You just have to realize it and I am here to help you.

I always dream of you because you are my ideal. The one whom I can hold for a lifetime. I know this because I have been waiting for you for such a long time. Is it silly to ask you the same things every time we talk? Why does it sometimes feel so hard to tell you what I really feel inside me? I always cut the words that could change your way..and maybe a way towards me. You are the reason I can run and sing in the rain!

You make my long sleepless nights shorter and brighter. With you, I can feel forgiveness to all my past love who have become stars instead of sad tearful memories. My sad desperate call..please answer my aching heart. I won't give up this time. I will give you my best..a quest for true love. Give me a chance to show you..how much I can love you..how much I long for you...



Fides RAMOS








No comments:

Post a Comment